Part Qualified Accountant
Join a company that is at the very forefront of change within the “At Retirement” space. Retirement Advantage are a dynamic and nimble organisation that have an exemplary track record within the market place and a reputation for being able to respond to and indeed ahead of, the market.
Having more than doubled our funds within 3 years, and successfully moved into the Solvency 2 world, we are embarking on another period of growth. We have recently restructured our senior management team and are now strengthening and deepening our capabilities in a number of key areas, specifically in our finance, actuarial and investments team.
As a key member of the Finance Team you will be responsible for:
- undertaking core financial processes, controls and reconciliations across the department;
- supporting the preparation of monthly and quarterly IFRS and regulatory financial results, analysis & reporting;
- prepare statistical analysis and financial returns;
- contribute to developing improved financial processes and controls ensuring that processes are clearly documented;
- support finance activities arising from the business plan and other corporate initiatives.
Experience in a regulated industry would be an advantage along with skills in preparing management accounts or financial statements. Financial Services sector accounting experience would be helpful but is not essential. You will be highly analytical with experience in documenting procedures clearly to ensure delivery against a challenging reporting cycle. If you can demonstrate that you are focused, hardworking with a keen interest in accountancy, and mid-way through your accounting qualification or nearly qualified then we would like hear from you.
You’ll enjoy working in an environment that can be fast moving and challenging and have the opportunity to be a key part of a strongly growing company.